Thursday, March 31, 2011

B.ab.y G.o.t B.ac.k

What is it like being Alana's Mommy? Well for one thing, you hear a lot of comments. They range from, "wow, that is a healthy baby" to "she is SOOO big, how old is she?" The how big comments lead to how much does she weigh and when I say (now) 25lbs they ask what size diaper she's in. Sigh. She is in a 6. yes, SIX. I honestly think by the time she's potty trained we might have to use depends! haha. How big do diapers go before they are only pull ups? Seriously.... Hold on I'll ask Mr. Google.

wow, from d.iape.rs.com it looks like they go up to 7. ouch. She wears hu.ggi.es ove.rni.ghts and those in 6 are in my opinion too small for her ample booty.I This is my first box of 6's and they are already too small?
Baby got back guys. Seriously. You know those velor pants that women wear that say "juicy" on the bum? Alana needs some :) What will I do? I need 7's and that is the biggest diaper! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I think she's a beautiful healthy baby girl of course, but that booty! She is rockin' some J.-L.o back there, or maybe Ki.m Ka.rd.ash.ian.....either works and both are gorgeous!


In a spirit of fun I leave you with an ending to a Fri.en.ds episode, and Ba.by got Ba.ck.


No comments:

Post a Comment